1st Annual Davis County PDGA Open Disc Golf Tournament at Davis Tech
August 14, 2017 -
August 12's Davis County PDGA Open disc golf tournament was a great success! Thanks to Beam Lending, Tournament Sponsor, and Hole Sponsors Lakeview Hospital, Revrac Design and Davis Tech Student Services for helping us raise money for the Davis Tech Foundation – that's $1,100 for student scholarships. We had over 90 participants and many more spectators.
A big thank you goes out to Shawn Swapp for his efforts to organize the tournament. We heard lots of glowing reviews for the course and the event, and we hope to do this again next year!
- 08/14/2017 | 1st Annual Davis County PDGA Open Disc Golf Tournament at Davis Tech
- 07/25/2017 | Foundation receives $6,000 donation from Wells Fargo
- 06/30/2017 | DATC Foundation Annual Golf Tournament Raises Nearly $40,000 for Scholarships
- 05/12/2017 | Davis Technical College Annual Community Recognition Luncheon
- 01/19/2017 | MedQuest makes $30,000 donation to Pharmacy Technician program
- 01/19/2017 | DEWALT donates $15,000 of equipment to DATC
- 12/07/2016 | DATC receives Obstetrics Health Professions Grant
- 11/29/2016 | Air Products donates $15,000 to DATC Foundation
- 10/03/2016 | DATC receives donation from Merrill Fine Arts
- 09/16/2016 | DATC hires new assistant
- 08/05/2016 | DATC Foundation Annual Golf Tournament Raises Nearly $40,000 for Scholarships
- 06/06/2016 | Wells Fargo donates $6,000 to DATC Scholarship Fund
- 05/27/2016 | DATC graduates largest-ever class
- 05/27/2016 | DATC honors community partners for student aid
- 05/16/2016 | Haven J. Barlow is first recipient of DATC's Legacy Award
- 02/19/2016 | Making a Difference.
- 02/02/2016 | DATC Student Creates Scholarship Fund for Single Parents
- 01/06/2016 | DATC Welcomes Marcie Valdez as the new Foundation Director
- 08/27/2015 | Annual Golf Tournament Raises $40,000 in Student Scholarships
- 07/10/2015 | Changing Lives one Donation at a Time …
- 07/10/2015 | Chevron selects DATC as Golf Tournament Beneficiary
- 06/05/2015 | Can’t Imagine Us without You!